Athena Beauty Spa & Training Centre
This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to provide a correct pedicure treatment including a relaxing foot and leg massage, luxury scrubs and masks, heated booties and how to provide a nail enamel application and french polish.
• Health & safety
• Professional ethics
• Hygiene and sterilisation
• Nail and skin diseases and disorders
• Related Anatomy and physiology of the skin, nail,foot and leg
• Nail shapes and process of nail growth
• Preparation of client including consultation and record keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Practical tuition of correct pedicure techniques, including massage techniques of the foot and lower leg and how to incorporate into the pedicure luxury masks, scrubs and heated booties and finally applying nail Polish.
• Client after-care
Entry Requirement -
To be educated to GCSE Level.
Course duration -
Examination System -
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Course Fees -
£150 including training workbook. (Check for Special Offers - click here)
Qualification attained -
Athena Beauty Spa Diploma.
Professional insurance -
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Spa Diploma. You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All Athena Beauty Spa Training courses are FULLY ACCREDITED, validated and recognised by Towergate Health & Beauty Insurance. See Professional Insurance for further details.