Athena Beauty Spa & Training Centre
Facial Massage & Skin
This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to assess, prepare and treat a client’s skin condition. Including how to cleanse, prepare and massage the client’s face, neck and shoulders and apply and remove face masks using specialist facial products.
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Skin diseases and disorders / Contra-indications
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Skin types and skin diagnosis
• Practical tuition on skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Practical tuition on massage to the face, neck and décolleté.
• Practical tuition on mask mixing and application
• Product knowledge
• Client after-care
Entry Requirement -
To be educated to GCSE Level.
Course duration -
Examination System -
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Course Fees -
£199 including training workbook. (check for Special Offers - click here)
Qualification attained -Athena Beauty Spa Diploma.
Professional insurance -
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Spa Diploma. You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All Athena Beauty Spa Training courses are FULLY ACCREDITED, validated and recognised by Towergate Health & Beauty Insurance. See Professional Insurance for further details.
'Environ' 2 Day Advanced Skin
Care Product Training Course £99
Qualify as an 'Environ Skincare Professional'
Courses currently running March & April 2013, please e-mail for dates and further details email@example.com
Ideal course to attended after Facial Massage & Skincare Diploma or equivalent
* This skin care course has a well rounded and holistic approach to skin
health with a unique step-up system allows skin to become comfortable with
increased levels of vitamin A and other essential vitamins and antioxidants
to guide the skin on its journey to a soft glowing appearance encouraging
client visits and retention.
* Therapists can offer 'New Professional Facial Treatments' and unique home skin care programmes after this 2 day course with amazing results.
* Ideal for the qualified therapists who would love to learn about advanced skin care products including 'Environs Practical Facial Treatments'
*Therapists gain an in-depth knowledge to the key functions of cells, whilst understanding the physiological effects of different ingredients and the impact of environmental damage on the skin.
*Creates confident and very competent therapists, highly educated: hence highly employable, within the competitive job market.
*Discounts of environ products opening orders