Acrylic Nail Enhancement Diploma
(Accredited Athena Beauty Spa Training Course)
Any offers available are for selected dates only
This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to provide artificial nail application and maintenance services in acrylic nails. You will learn how to apply a tip and the required overlay, how to sculpt acrylic nails, how to carry out a maintenance treatment and how to safely remove the nail extension.
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Nail and skin diseases and disorders
• Related Anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products needed
• Practical tuition of the application of acrylic nails including tips, overlays, sculptured nail techniques and in-fills
• Advantages and disadvantages of different artificial nails and application techniques
• Client after-care
Entry Requirement –
Students must hold a qualification in manicure. Please attend the course with no nail enhancements on or nail polish and bring along your kit, see our kit lists (ask for details).
Course duration –
1 Day (Optional extra assessment day- ask for details)
Examination System –
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Course Fees –
£250 including training workbook
Qualification attained –
Athena Beauty Spa Diploma.
Professional insurance –
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Spa Diploma. You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All Athena Beauty Spa Training courses are FULLY ACCREDITED, validated and recognised by Towergate Health & Beauty Insurance